10 reasons why I should praise and worship him
1) Acceptance- Because, The God, my lord accepted me as I was. He accepted me though I was sinner and he didn’t apply any condition to accept me…
Romans 15.7 (accept one another, then for the glory of God, as Christ has accepted you)
2) Redemption- despite of our sin, he not only accepted me, but he also saved me from the terrible death.
2. Corinthians 1.10 – from such terrible dangers of death, he saved us and will save us and we have placed our hope in him that he will save us again.
3) Grace- and all because of his these, he has shown his grace on me, and he says, he has sufficient grace for me and all the people he loves…
(2. Corinthians 12.9) But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.
4) Hope- I have hoped that through him that I will reach the inner sanctuary one day.
(Hebrews 6: 18, 19)- There are these two things, then, that cannot change and about which God cannot lie. So we who have found safety with him are greatly encouraged to hold firmly to the hope placed before us. We have this hope as an anchor for our lives. It is safe and sure, and goes through the curtain of the heavenly temple into the inner sanctuary.
5) Blessing- and even for this life, he has given me numerous blessings and he says, all things belong to you….
(1 corinthians 3:21,22,23) No one, then should boast about what men can do. Actually everything belongs to you: paul, Apollos and Peter; this world, life and death, the present and the future- all these are yours, and you belong to Christ, and Christ belongs to God.
6) Joy- and with him and his blessing in my life, I have found complete Joy for my life…
(John 15.11- I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete)
7) Peace- and all because of this joy, I have got peace in my life.
(John 14.27) peace is what I leave with you; it is my own peace that I give you. I do not give it as the world does. Do not be worried and upset; do not be afraid.
8) Closeness – all because of peace in my life, I have reached the closeness and brought near by the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ.
Ephesians 2:13 (But now, in union with Christ Jesus, you who used to be far away have been brought near by the sacrificial death of Christ.)
9) Salvation- and all because I have in my life, I have received salvation through him which I can receive from no-where.
(Hebrew 5.9) But, even if we speak like this, dear friends, we feel sure about you. We know that u have better blessings that belongs to your salvation)
10) Amen to the promises- And he is such god, who doesn’t only say ‘yes’ to the promises, but he has fulfilled them, and said ‘Amen’ to all of them. Because he is the god, who forgives and forgets our sin but never forgets his promises and covenants that he has given from the beginning.
2: Corinthians 1.20- For it is he who is “yes” to all God’s promises. This is why through Jesus Christ our “Amen” is said to the glory of God.
God bless everyone who read and shares these words
How to open an account with bet365 - Vie CasinoReplyDelete
What is the Bet365 casino bonus? — A bet365 bet365 casino bonus is a promotion or promotion that allows players to claim leovegas a bonus from the dafabet casino